Sunday, October 16, 2011

Working . . .

Since it's been exactly a month since I last posted, I thought I'd better check in.  I'm still here, just buried under lots of fabric and half finished projects.  I've been focused on creating some cozy winter items for the upcoming Christmas Crossroads craft fair.  Honestly, I've felt a bit like a hamster running on a wheel getting nowhere lately,  but that's how it is producing things in bulk.  I'm almost completely finished with 13 reversible jumpers, halfway done with a more formal dress, and about a third of the way done with some cute, whimsical Thanksgiving and Winter dresses.  There will be many baby outfits being produced very soon as well.  So needless to say, there isn't any room to walk in the sweat shop right now.  I'm hoping to be far enough along in another day or so to show you all a few sneak peaks.

Back to the machine . . .

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment